Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you think your problems with the Instinct are more hardware or software related?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Do you think your problems with the Instinct are more hardware or software related?

With the number or issues I've seen here, I'm just curious to know if you think the problems are hardware or software or a combination of both. I am have a serious battery drainage issue that I think is hardware related.. After many visits in 4 days and even getting two additional batteries (I'm walking around with 4 batteries that won't stay charged....whoppee!) I demanded that they give me a refund now or exchange my phone. Waiting for a new phone to come into the store so I can exchange it. Once I get the new phone, I wonder if my other lockup issues with live search and some of the other lockups occur less frequently.

Just curious as to what you feel may be causing your problems?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman
Journeyman

Re: Do you think your problems with the Instinct are more hardware or software related?

In reponse to your questions, the issue you are seeing for a "lock-up" at times with Live Search is related to a known bug which will be resolved with the upcomming software release.  The bug is that there is a slight loss of connecetivity to Live Search, and by simply opening the browser, then returning to Live Search all should work fine when this may occur until the software release is pushed to your Instinct. 

With the new maintenance release, this step is not required and Live Search should work each time the icon is selected.

Enjoy!

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat