cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have trouble with the touch screen for the Samsung Instinct?

Journeyman

Does anyone have trouble with the touch screen for the Samsung Instinct?

I have had my phone less than 18 months and there are times when the touchscreen is not responsive, particularly when I want to make a phone call.  Also sometimes when I text, I push a letter, but on the screen that letter does not appear; the letter next to it appears.  This issue comes and goes and I can't predict when I will or will not have problem.  Has anyone else experienced this?

I don't want to upgrade my phone right now because I try to keep my phones at least 24 months.

2 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Does anyone have trouble with the touch screen for the Samsung Instinct?

Everyone has problems with Samsung. Don't use Samsung phones anymore.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Does anyone have trouble with the touch screen for the Samsung Instinct?

I just got my Samsung Instinct about a month ago, and I have the same problem. Also, the keyboard doesn't always turn to the side when I turn the phone. My Sprint store told me to just turn the phone off at least once a day to reset it. It's pretty frustrating though when I am trying to type a long txt message only to discover that half the words are misspelled because it didn't recognize me touching the letter. I tried recalibrating the touch screen too (under settings) but it doesn't make it any better.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.