cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the Simply Everything plan and Instinct include Sprint Radio Extra???

Highlighted
Patron

Does the Simply Everything plan and Instinct include Sprint Radio Extra???

Hey, I just noticed that I have available (like If I purchased) Sprint Radio Extra. Is it included on Simply Everything plan? Right Now Im on the Digital Lounge and it says its $6 a month, and my Instinct has it like if I bought it. O.o

This is weird, or is it included???

And I checked, and is not under "Resent Purchases" on the Digital Lounge.. hmm.. a free trial maybe? I don't know, please clear me this up, I dont want any fees or charges in my account...

2 REPLIES 2
Patron

Re: Does the Simply Everything plan and Instinct include Sprint Radio Extra???

It is indeed included... They changed the name of it from Sprint Radio Premier to Extra... It's confusing as they used to call the TV counterpart Sprint TV Live but now that's also called Sprint TV Extra.

Officially it's called Extra now but in reality it's Sprint Radio Premier and Sprint TV Premier (you get both).

Patron

Re: Does the Simply Everything plan and Instinct include Sprint Radio Extra???

@jrapleejr wrote:

It is indeed included... They changed the name of it from Sprint Radio Premier to Extra... It's confusing as they used to call the TV counterpart Sprint TV Live but now that's also called Sprint TV Extra.

Officially it's called Extra now but in reality it's Sprint Radio Premier and Sprint TV Premier (you get both).

The thing is...that I also have one called Sprint Radio Premier. O.o

Other than that, there's NO subscription at all in the list, it is jut unlocked. Maybe its included as you said.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat