ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail images not saving, anyone else?

Patron

E-mail images not saving, anyone else?

Anyone else find when downloading/saving an image to your phone from e-mail, like an attachment, that is does not save it to the phone, though it finishes and says that it saved???

7 REPLIES 7
Master

Re: E-mail images not saving, anyone else?

@jordo487 wrote:
Anyone else find when downloading/saving an image to your phone from e-mail, like an attachment, that is does not save it to the phone, though it finishes and says that it saved???

It should be in the folder "Saved" in My Photos, If not there check "Email>Browse Files>Pictures" or "Other Attachments"

Patron

Thanks for the info, I found them! They were in the brows...

Thanks for the info, I found them! They were in the browse files location. Thanks! lol So you can't save an image and than use it as a background on your phone than? That is kind of lame. Anyone know the best way of getting personal/custom backgrounds, without having to take pictures with the camera?

Patron

Another question too, how do you delete anything that is...

Another question too, how do you delete anything that is in the browse file area. Am I dumb or can you not delete anything there?

Master

Re: Another question too, how do you delete anything that is...

How to Delete files savedin the email APP in the Browse Files, Other Attachments Folder, They are placed in the "emailcache" folder on the micro card, They are saved as "files" not "images", Place the card in a card reader and search for the folder "emailcache" and delete them out of it.

Patron

And thanks for those web sites!

And thanks for those web sites!

Patron

Thank you, you have been lots of help :D

Thank you, you have been lots of help

Journeyman

Re: E-mail images not saving, anyone else?

I receive pictures with my text messages and can not save.  I have a Touch Pro2.  Any help??

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat