cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ETERNITY!! Was this what the Instinct could have been?

Highlighted
Journeyman

ETERNITY!! Was this what the Instinct could have been?

Last Friday I took my sister down to AT&T to look for a new phone. This was my first timeI had a chance totake a look at the Eternity. About time I made it to the Eternity, I had about 10 minutes to play with it. I know that it was only a short time, but I feel that this was almost what the Instinct that we should've received.Granted it thereare a few things that stick out right off the bat, Good and Bad. It has some features that some people have been looking for on the Instinct. So if you have a chance, go down to an ATT store and compare your Instinct against the Eternity. Come back and let us know about it. Remember this is a AT&T phone, so some software will not be the same.

http://www.wirefly.com/HelperPages/PhoneDetails.aspx?PhoneId=27450&cid=34088_c4047c88a8624eeba8d4f91...

Message Edited by hfa68 on 12-01-2008 10:36 AM

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

Re: ETERNITY!! Was this what the Instinct should have been?

If anyone's wondering, the eternity is definitely better than the behold. Eternity has bigger battery, wifi, and more ram. Behold has a 5mp camera though so that's something to consider as well. Both can be had for free through this website:

http://www.mobiledia.com/
Message Edited by iStink on 12-01-2008 09:36 AM

Journeyman

That's "free" with AT&T service... Also a user comment below the blurb says it doesn't really have wifi.

Journeyman

They really should have named the Instinct the Eternity... because that's what the next 1.5 years are going to feel like with Sprint.

Wizard

ooohhhhh, BURN!

Journeyman

shoot, If the Insticnt could do what the behold can, I would be happy. All I need is an IM client and program to let aps running in the backround and I am happy camper.

Journeyman

I like that. I like the Omnia also. About time to switch in my opinion.

Journeyman

Everybody has a touchscreen Samsung but ATT, T Mobile and Verizon's are way better than Sprint's

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat