cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Attatchments

Highlighted
Patron

Email Attatchments

Ok, I recieved an email that had a video in it. I downloaded the video to my card as TV/Video file.

It never plays. I go to the Browse files section of the email program and find it in TV/Video I can't delete it, I can't send it (say's it's too big to be sent).

So, I say to myself. Hmmm, this is a video and I saved it to TV/Video on my card so I should be able to find it in Fun=> TV/Video=>My Videos right! You would think it would show up but no luck. Nothing there. Checked all the tabs.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

'MEDIA' is the folder for usb-loaded videos. But it only knows how to play mp4 and whatever format the camera saves.

Highlighted
Patron

Yeah, but I still should be able to download it is what I want to do. If it can save a file , it should be able to remove it as well.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@defk3000 wrote:
Yeah, but I still should be able to download it is what I want to do. If it can save a file , it should be able to remove it as well.

There are a lot of things this phone should do, but doesn't. But you can do it from a computer via USB (either phone cable or card adapter) or bluetooth.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat