cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Attatchments

Patron

Email Attatchments

Ok, I recieved an email that had a video in it. I downloaded the video to my card as TV/Video file.

It never plays. I go to the Browse files section of the email program and find it in TV/Video I can't delete it, I can't send it (say's it's too big to be sent).

So, I say to myself. Hmmm, this is a video and I saved it to TV/Video on my card so I should be able to find it in Fun=> TV/Video=>My Videos right! You would think it would show up but no luck. Nothing there. Checked all the tabs.

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Email Attatchments

'MEDIA' is the folder for usb-loaded videos. But it only knows how to play mp4 and whatever format the camera saves.

Patron

Yeah, but I still should be able to download it is what I want to do. If it can save a file , it should be able to remove it as well.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@defk3000 wrote:
Yeah, but I still should be able to download it is what I want to do. If it can save a file , it should be able to remove it as well.

There are a lot of things this phone should do, but doesn't. But you can do it from a computer via USB (either phone cable or card adapter) or bluetooth.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat