cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Issue

Highlighted
Journeyman

Email Issue

I had no problem setting up my AOL email account when I got the Instinct. Now, for the last 3 days, it says I have no email. Why is this happening all of a sudden?

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Email Issue

Have you hit the refresh button or do you have it set up to receive automatically? Do you have any email?

Journeyman

I'm in the same boat. No e-mails for the last three days....

I'm in the same boat. No e-mails for the last three days. It has been fine before now. I'm calling customer support to try to get it resolved. Let me know if you get the issue resolved. I have tried re-setting the phone and re-freshing the e-mail, but it does not give me alerts when I receive e-mails.

Journeyman

Receive automatically. Before Monday, always got the noti...

Receive automatically. Before Monday, always got the notification and when I go online on my PC, there are a few emails in there.

Journeyman

I use yahoo and recently, i am not receiving emails anymo...

I use yahoo and recently, i am not receiving emails anymore. i am instructed to reenter my password and when i do, i receive an error message S7118. i tried calling sprint and after an hour of being placed on hold i was connected to "john" in the philipines and he was of no assitance...

Journeyman

Re: I use yahoo and recently, i am not receiving emails anymo...

I had the same problem this morning. It turned out that sprint suspended my account. No one can tell me why as me bill was paid on time and there was no reason for it. tech support basically had to reset my phone. I really wish I never got this phone, it's been nothing but trouble from the start. Been with sprint for four years and never had a problem until i got this peice of junk. so far sprint has been kind enough to apply my number to my wifes phone, hose my email and suspend my account for no good reason.. Thanks Sprint, you rock!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat