Emoticons?

Tags (2)
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Journeyman

please do

please do

Journeyman

I agree. I miss emotions, as well as t9.

I agree. I miss emotions, as well as t9.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i want T9 on my phone and the regular phone type texting...

i want T9 on my phone and the regular phone type texting keypad instead of the alphabet when the keyboard is set to vertical....ITS SO LAME having the alphabet, they could have at least made it a vertical qwery keyboard...but i think using a regular keypad like my old flip phone had, along with T9 would be awesome. I found that i could text faster using the number keypad and T9 on my old samsung a900 than with the keyboard on my instinct....maybe i just need to get used to it but well see....i just cant get over the vertical alphabet keypad

Highlighted
Journeyman

yea i miss smiley faces, and i think they would have look...

yea i miss smiley faces, and i think they would have looked REALLY cute on this screen... wassup wit that?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I also miss the emotion cons and I want back the T9 for t...

I also miss the emotion cons and I want back the T9 for text, but you also should try out JOTT, its a free text service, And again they came up with some sorry ringers for the INSTINCT

Highlighted
Journeyman

how do we get jott?

how do we get jott?

Highlighted
Journeyman

couldn't agree more - i'm shocked this is not a feature -...

couldn't agree more - i'm shocked this is not a feature - this and T9 - even for people who don't like these, why aren't they an option???

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat