cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 7000. Internal Server error. Pleas try again.

Highlighted
Patron

Error 7000. Internal Server error. Pleas try again.

I bought my phone June 20th, it's worked fine untill July 17th. When I hit the weather, news or sports key I get "error 7000. Internal Server error". When I Try to Access the web Browser I get "The account holder has restricted your access to this content." I called sprint, they had me do a data reset, enter different codes and even reset my phone. I brought my phone into a sprint repair store, they tried everything including swapping out phones with no luck. Anyone have any Ideas?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Patron

Well im not quite sure why they would sawp the device as access to content has nothing to do with it. Possible scenerio? Maybe the tower your hitting is having gateway issues? try a different area

Highlighted
Patron

I decided to try my phone before calling Sprint again. It works perfect, I don't know what it was or why all of a sudden but it works fine now. From the 17th to now the only thing my phone would do is make phone calls and now it works fine. I hope this doesn't happen again. At least I got a new phone out of it. Thanks to everyone who tried to help.

Highlighted
Patron

Nope, I'm from Dallas. I get great reception everywhere. I've been all over the area with no luck. Even used another instinct at a sprint store while mine was getting worked on (that one worked fine).

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sounds to me like something to do with the account holder. Are you the account holder? If so maybe somewhere on sprint.com you accidentally disabled your access to data services. If not maybe the account holder did it something.

Edit: I searched around and it seems this is happening in all different parts of the U.S. Some have said it started working again after a while (day maybe two) they think it could be them updating/maintenance to the network.
Message Edited by UnSTaBLE on 07-21-2008 04:54 AM

Highlighted
Patron

Yes, I am the account holder. I haven't messed with anything on sprint.com. Since then I have gone to the site to check all my settings. Technical support over the phone and the sprint repair store have been unable to figure anything out. Thanks for your help.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello gang, This was an official call from the Sprint data service technician on a service ticket I put in yesterday: 1. If you go to web,movies, showing near me and get a: 7000:Internal Server error. Please try again Then it is not the phone the tech stated there was a Nation Wide Service Alert on Movies on Demand The service alert # is 2412250 and we just have to wait until it is fixed!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat