cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended Waranty on INSTINCT/ False Advertisment

Highlighted
Journeyman

Extended Waranty on INSTINCT/ False Advertisment

Sprint should give its customers extended warranties to return the INSTINCT phones past the 30 days. Since they are still working out the kinks and its going to take them longer than the 30 day period to either upgrade or fix the problem. I want to keep my phone because I like it but on the other hand if its not going to do what they said its suppose to do. Then, we are all screwed once it goes pass 30 days.... Maybe if more people ask they would...

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Journeyman

Have youasked sprint yet about this? Sprint let me return my HTC Touch after about 60 days because I didn't like it. No questions asked. I don't think Sprint will give you an answer about that here.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i returned my HTC approx 35 days after purchasing it. And it took me 6 months and almost $1000 to finally get that issued resolved....

Highlighted
Journeyman

6 months and $1000? Why?

Highlighted
Journeyman

False Advertisement is definitely descriptive of the situation. TV commercials saying "Lightning fast internet" and the box says "Blazing Fast Internet"

Reality:Browser is slow, clunky, crashes very often, and often doesn't get much more throughput than the first EVDO phone that came out 3 years ago.

Highlighted
Journeyman

False Advertisment WHAT

lol the instinct has giving me everthing sprint said it would , yes there are kinks but those are updates

Love the phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah false advertisement would be pushing it. There are issues but overall they aren't that significant. There is already a update planned for June. Another update is being talked about in August. So they are and will be supporting the phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thats the funny thing the Internet is Blazing fast run a speed test on it you will see. It's the browser that stinks and it says nothing about that.

It's Ok for what I need right now and if another Browser comes out that will be a bonus.

Highlighted
Journeyman

ya know this is what the 30 days is for ... if ya dont like it return it ... that simple ...

either go get something else or come back when ya think its all good

Highlighted
Journeyman

200-300kbps is not blazing fast.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat