Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Few Questions, Any Answers??

Master

Few Questions, Any Answers??

Individual application upgrades for the MR3 period are expected to go live the week of 9/29 (all dates are estimates and are subject to change with no notice). Exact go-live dates depend on application vendor.??????

Besides the TV upgrade, We're we to expect more?

New Nav Update. ??????

Any news on when?

Announce Apps Contest Winner Oct. 10th. ??????

What Happened with that?

We anticipate an official Public Release Notes announcement of MR4 when that firmware enters certification test on 10/13. ??????

When can we expect to hear more about that?

New APPs at Digital Lounge??

Why were there APPs added but none for the Instinct?

Message Edited by Levi4u on 10-16-2008 11:40 AM

20 REPLIES 20
Journeyman

Will posted two topics that address these points. He stated that there is no news on the App contests and MR4 is going to be delayed.

Can't say that I am surprised really. Seems to be the norm now.

Master

Will It's been about three weeks since you said you wouldcheck onthe Nav Update Any news?

Also I've asked many times about

Individual application upgrades for the MR3 period are expected to go live the week of 9/29 (all dates are estimates and are subject to change with no notice). Exact go-live dates depend on application vendor.??????

Journeyman

If he knew, he would post it.

Message Edited by Raine on 10-16-2008 01:01 PM

Journeyman

Lets all give each other kudos for no reason.

Journeyman

LOL, that's the best suggestion on this forum.

Journeyman

@MarkBugs wrote:

If he knew, he would post it.

Message Edited by Raine on 10-16-2008 01:01 PM

And as I posted earlier, I am sure Innov8 is just an internal call directory lookup away for Will. I find it hard to beleive that Sprint employees wouldn't return other Sprint employee's internal calls and emails, but perhaps things really are that sad.

Master

I get mad when we ask legitimate questions and get ignored but he seems to answer irrelevant post. I've asked these questions repeatedly and get no answer, As a matter of fact was told I was being rude and gotaccused oftrolling for bumping a post that needed to get answered.

Master

Sarah, Since will chooses to ignore this do you think you could find out anything?

Journeyman

whats your question?? if your looking for status updates... well there are not any. They will tell you when there is. If you keep asking the same questions, then they arent going to answer you. (until there is something to update you on)

Master

@lint28 wrote:
whats your question?? if your looking for status updates... well there are not any. They will tell you when there is. If you keep asking the same questions, then they arent going to answer you. (until there is something to update you on)

New Nav Update. ??????

Any news on when?

BOTH LEGITIMATE QUESTIONS Why do you feel the need to add your 2cents Your rude pointless answers have not gone unnoticed. If someone would answer it when it gets asked we wouldn't have to ask again.

Wizard

Your questions aren't being ignored. We simply do not have any updates or answers. Rest assured that as soon as we have definitive answers Will or I will post them.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat