cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Straw?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Final Straw?

I was just sitting here wondering what everyone's final straw is with this phone and/ or Sprint. I mean what is it going to take for you/ us to leave? No update, lack of service, lack of applications, what? I have reached mine if the update does not come out today.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Final Straw?

Sprint has failed me on all the points you mention. They should at least have a better trade in policy. So we can get a better phone. considering we have stuck around this long with a busted phone and tried to give them a chance to fix it. Its almost 5 and no update. Another delay sprint??? on a problem that should have never been there. come on.

Highlighted
Journeyman

my final straw came and went. I'm getting the touch pro at the end of october lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

so idk if we are or not getting this thing today but the last time it was delayed, we at least got a push back notice mid day...it seems to late for them to tell us it's been pushed again? then again, maybe not?

Highlighted
Wizard

I don't have a whole lot of options, so I'm sticking with sprint at least for the next two years. My wife and I share minutes, so even if I went back to my old just-a-phone cell phone, she still wants the data plan for her centro, so changing the plan wouldn't really work. I can't really afford to pay the fee to break the contract nor can I afford another phone.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat