cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Instinct Update Released July 30th

Patron

Re: First Instinct Update Released Today

@wengla02 wrote:

• Elimination of NAI corruption upon provisioning if new NAI is shorter than the previous

• NAI is your Network ID - your email address that shows up in MySprint. Guess if you originally had zoro33002thegreat@sprint.com and changed it to ziggy@sprint.com bad things would happen. But I'm only guessing.

Message Edited by wengla02 on 07-30-2008 03:46 PM

Hmm... I recently changed my email password and my email has been nerfed for about a week. Couldn't get it to work even if I deleted and remade my email profile. I just did this again and it worked this time. Could be from this fix?

Email still does not push.

Journeyman

I finally got the software update downloaded about an hou...

I finally got the software update downloaded about an hour ago, but my calendar will still not get a repeating entry to take. I tried it every way with no luck.

Journeyman

Totally unfamiliar with calender - I verified it doens't put it on everyday - but does it still at least notify you?

Journeyman

It doesn't show; however, it does (if prompted) remind yo...

It doesn't show; however, it does (if prompted) remind you on the next said day. For example, if I have an appointment on Thursday (repeat every week) and have it set to remind you an hour before it will remind you the following Thursdays. (BUT WILL NOT SHOW UP ON THE CALENDAR!)

Journeyman

Not sure if tis is the right place, but has anyone figure...

Not sure if tis is the right place, but has anyone figured out why I cant chose "none or vibrate" for VM or SMS alerts? I want to have the phone ring for voice calls, but only vibrate for SMS text messages. It seems it's all or nothing on the Vibrate instead of selectable by message type.

Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: It doesn't show; however, it does (if prompted) remind yo...

Texas, others - I've notified the product team about the display on repeating appointments.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

Most Excellent!

Any chance of getting HISTORY to show the time of missed calls?

I may be alone in this, but it would be awesome of the assigned background would be on all the time with the menu button down at the bottom and when you click on Favs / Main / Fun / Web, the appropriate menu screen pops up for a user defined time. Say what you want, but I like my backgrounds Smiley Very Happy

Journeyman

It's good that they set the groudwork to create more application updates later - but the calendar continues to be a source of frustration. Is there ever going to be any update that will let me sync my calendar with say, an iCal feed, an exchange calendar, or even(gasp!) accept a calendar invitation sent to me from e-mail?

Heck, even a utility that would let me upload my calendar items from my PC to the phone would be nice.

Journeyman

@schmoo2x wrote:

It's good that they set the groudwork to create more application updates later - but the calendar continues to be a source of frustration. Is there ever going to be any update that will let me sync my calendar with say, an iCal feed, an exchange calendar, or even(gasp!) accept a calendar invitation sent to me from e-mail?

Heck, even a utility that would let me upload my calendar items from my PC to the phone would be nice.

Sprint has posted in the past stating they have no plans to add a calendar sync.

Journeyman

Hello sprint, please please please to screw up the gps na...

Hello sprint, please please please to screw up the gps nav. It is the best functioning part on the phone. Please please please get rid of the lock screen procedure, slide bar on the screen much better user exprience. While you guys are fixing the browser please please please move the left hand tool bar to the bottom therrefore allowing the full use of the scrren to display the web, also create a feature that allows you to completely minmize the tool bar.

Journeyman

Major Improvement in BT stereo sound ... still pauses cuts in and out when outside my car but overall sound quality is soooo much better

and operates flawless inside my car or at my desk

Thanks for the update and I look forward to the next

Journeyman

Re: Hello sprint, please please please to screw up the gps na...

sprint please please please don't use slide to unlock. hahaha. seriously, it's not that great i preffer my button. Smiley Happy

if slide to unlock where to become available i would hope/think it's a 3rd party app.Cause some of us are very happy with our button pressing.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat