Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS & Internet not working

Journeyman

GPS & Internet not working

Is anyone else experiencing an outage with their GPS and internet access? I'm in the Seattle area. Voicemail seems to be down as well. Txt msgs are working though.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Patron

@krisboisno wrote:

Is anyone else experiencing an outage with their GPS and internet access? I'm in the Seattle area. Voicemail seems to be down as well. Txt msgs are working though.

Thanks

I'm having trouble with "picture text". I'm trying to get into my picture text section and I'm getting a "system busy" message. It won't even let me in to see the messages that are already there.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat