cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS Navigation is fixed. thank you sprint, Telenav!!

Highlighted
Patron

sorry, but on a side note to what I said above, the telen...

sorry, but on a side note to what I said above, the telenav has been working awesome since the update.

Highlighted
Patron

Re: GPS Navigation is fixed. thank you sprint, Telenav!!

The navigator is flawless! I think its even more precise than before. Good job Sprint and Telenav.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Works Great Now! But still no Bluetooth?

Works Great Now! But still no Bluetooth?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just got the update a few days ago as well and mine fre...

I just got the update a few days ago as well and mine freezes up every time I try to use the navigator. I was perfectly happy with the old version. My phone freezes up at the navigation screen then after about 30 seconds it says "entering Sprint service area" ( I know I'm not roaming), the screen flickers and goes back to my Speed dial screen. I called customer service and was on the phone for about 45 minutes running diagnostics and resetting the phone and no go. They said for me to go to a Sprint store and the Sprint store sent me to a service center in which was closed so I haven't gone to the service center to get it resolved yet. Anyone else have any luck or are we having to send in our phones for new ones? I know it's not a hardware issue but software.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: I just got the update and now my telenav freezes up every...

Sorrr, but my telenav has been working flawlessly too since the update. Have you tried restoring the phone to factory settings and then applying all the updates again? ( *** Warning: This will delete all your data including the phone book, unless you back it up ***). This might be painfull, but I think it should fix your problem,

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

The 'continue's are normal any time the road changes names on a map but you keep going straight. Some places have lots of different names for the same road or you might cross the point where E. something st. becomes W.something st., etc.

Highlighted
Journeyman

What is the latest number for the Nav. update? Also, how...

What is the latest number for the Nav. update? Also, how do I get the latest update. I have been running Nav and it has not given me a message that newer updates are available. Thanks, Ron

Highlighted
Master

Re: What is the latest number for the Nav. update? Also, how...

Navigation: 2.1.0.25 This is the same version number it replaces on some, By the way.

To upgrade Open the App, Close it, And open it again. That's what some have reported having to do to get the prompt.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks, got it with no problem

Thanks, got it with no problem

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had the exact same problem. To fix this, you can open up one of your contacts and select the little car Icon next to their address. This should fix it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

A few days after upgrading to version 2.1.0.35, I started to have the same problem, dimming display, no touch functions, entering Sprint service area, and finally landing on my speed dial page.

I just wasted two hours with Sprint support and Telenav support only to get a reference number and a promise for a tech to call me "soon". In less than five minutes I found the answer here in the Sprint community.

Thanks all for taking the time to post this simple answer. I don't understand why, but my telenav is working perfectly now.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat