cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ghost Armor for the Intstinct

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ghost Armor for the Intstinct

I was talking to one of my firends at work who recommended ghost armor for my phone. Has anyone tried it? Here is their site, their videos seemed pretty convincing. http://ghost-armor.com

10 REPLIES 10
Journeyman

Re: Ghost Armor for the Intstinct

@editorthechief wrote:
I was talking to one of my firends at work who recommended ghost armor for my phone. Has anyone tried it? Here is their site, their videos seemed pretty convincing. http://ghost-armor.com

Looks like a zagg invisible shield copycat. I don't know if it would work but I know the zagg works BUT it feels very rubbery and it's not easy to slide your finger on so I'm actually returning my zagg. I ordered a ClearTouch from boxwave (only for the screen) everybody I've seen that uses this says it's smooth just as the phone screen.

Journeyman

Re: Ghost Armor for the Instinct

I own a Palm T|X, and have the Fellowes screen protectors from Best Buy on it. I have not had a problem with the Palm recognizing my handwriting when I use something with the Graffiti feature, and they are easy and relatively cheap to replace when the inevitable scratches on them render them useless. As I understand it, the Zagg Invisible Shield is supposed to be able to withstand varios forces exerted on it, and since I keep my Palm T|X in a protective RhinoSkin case when I'm not using it, I'm not concerned about that level of protection (the T|X is not a phone, it is just a standard PDA, so I don't need to have it visible at all times). But I have found that the Fellowes screen protectors work wonderfully for my purposes.

My sister also uses them on her smartphone, and has not had any problems with them.

Journeyman

I ended up going into the mall and checking them out. Their Kiosk has diamond plating on it and they guy rubbed his Iphone 3g over it and it didnt scratch. Needless to say I got it on my phone. It has been almost 24 hours and still no scratches and my phone looks crystal clear. Their armor must be something else because it doesn't feel rubbery or textured, I just had to go in and touch it for myself... plus I figured it has a lifetime warrantee so if it ever does mess up they cover it. They also gave me a 10% coupon to give to friends. It's 20081407 if anyone wants it, there ya go

Journeyman

I have the boxwave anti-glare. it works great!

I have the boxwave anti-glare. it works great!

Journeyman

Re: I have the boxwave anti-glare. it works great!

I got the boxwave anti-glare and i'm not impressed. There still is some glare. Before, in the sun, my screen was absolutely unreadable, now you can kind of see what's on there, but it's still a pain to read in the sun.

Is there anything better?

Also, I have 2 for sale LOL. 10 a peice

Message Edited by chronstinct on 09-10-2008 12:26 PM

Journeyman

@UnSTaBLE wrote:

@editorthechief wrote:

Looks like a zagg invisible shield copycat. I don't know if it would work but I know the zagg works BUT it feels very rubbery and it's not easy to slide your finger on so I'm actually returning my zagg. I ordered a ClearTouch from boxwave (only for the screen) everybody I've seen that uses this says it's smooth just as the phone screen.

I have Zagg on outside of my Instinct and ClearTouch from Boxwave on my screen I love my Boxwave on my screen it's flawless even enchances the touch features i think.

I would get it, had i known about it sooner. but now i already have the little scratches on my screen. So its almost pointless to get it now... Unless it covers up the old scratches to where you cant see them anymore and it looks like new...

Journeyman

@offroadn_redneck wrote:
I would get it, had i known about it sooner. but now i already have the little scratches on my screen. So its almost pointless to get it now... Unless it covers up the old scratches to where you cant see them anymore and it looks like new...

The Boxwave ClearTouch actually makes the scratches you already have vanish while its on. I had 2 small scratches that I can't find with it on.

Journeyman

I have zagg invisible shield. It is a very good product a...

I have zagg invisible shield. It is a very good product and I am very happy with it. I had never heard of this ghost armor.

Journeyman

Re: I have zagg invisible shield. It is a very good product a...

Ghost Armor looks pretty legit. Im thinking about spending the 25bucks for the full protection device.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat