Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google search dissapears after first entry...?

Journeyman

Google search dissapears after first entry...?

Good Morning,

Has anyone else experienced this on their Samsung Instinct?

Issue: I go to google.com on my phone, put in any search entry and hit search. The google screen returns back to the search screen like I never put in any entry. If I type in the search entry again and do a search it works fine. This has always happened.

I am using BH29.

Thank you.

Chris Coco

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Yes, this happens to me too.

Journeyman

I've seen this happen sometimes as well. I find it better to use the magnifying glass icon for search. It is tied to Google search results and doesn't have the same problem.

Journeyman

Happens to me all the time.

Journeyman

happens to me alot as well. Most of the time just re-doing everything fixes it, but sometimes not. I've had to enter the same text 3 times in a row once.

Wizard

Hi All,

I reported the issue to the Dev team.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat