cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got a question about the instinct....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Got a question about the instinct....

I want get one but Sprint website says u MUST have a Everything plan or whatever. I have a Fair and Flexible plan and I don't want switch plans..So I was wondering if this is true or can I still use this phone with my current plan

Thanks!

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: yeah you will need it or it will get VERY expensive trust...

About plans for the Samsung Instinct
We're glad you're interested in our new Instinct. Here's what you need to know about available plans:
Before you buy or upgrade
To take full advantage of the Instinct's expansive features, you'll need an innovative approach to service. That's why we're only offering the Instinct with a
Simply Everything TM,
Everything Data,
Simply Everything Family or
Everything Data Family plans,
which include domestic voice, e-mail, texting, GPS navigation and more.

Highlighted
Journeyman

yeah you will need it or it will get VERY expensive trust...

yeah you will need it or it will get VERY expensive trust me get it is a better plan that other competitors out there believe me i shopped around for 3 weeks.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well like i have Umlimited txt and web and GPS. but ill see. thanks for the reply

Highlighted
Journeyman

The Instinct has Sprint Radio and Sprint TV built into the phone. You can NOT turn these features off, therefore Sprint insists you have the Everything Plan, or a Family Share plan, to use the phone. Full details are on Sprint's website.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat