cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guys stop!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Guys stop!

The "OMG THE UPDATE IS HERE" threads need to stop. Calm the hell down and start testing. We all know the update is live, no need to make stupid posts about it.

Now, as far as what people are reporting: My TV quality is the same and the weather radar isn't any different, so wtf are you guys talking about?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm replying with my phone lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

chronstinct, i believe my comments have been the result of testing out certain bugs and were all meant to be helpful and/or constructive. please review before spouting off to everyone. thanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

yes its very annoying please stop

Highlighted
Journeyman

That's fine mark, it just gets kind of annoying when someone stumbles on the forums and SEES the update is live, then posts a thread to talk about it while there's already 10 other threads doing the same thing.

Highlighted
Patron

Well, I think Sprint would prefer to see this instead of the rants so.. I say let Sprint enjoy their excited customers for at least a day. The rantings will be sure to continue tomorrow.

Highlighted
Patron

@Moth wrote:
Well, I think Sprint would prefer to see this instead of the rants so.. I say let Sprint enjoy their excited customers for at least a day. The rantings will be sure to continue tomorrow.

LOL that will be a sure thing.

I remember when the forum was full of browsers this and browsers that or keyboard this and keyboard that. Nobody will be 100% satified so I also expect the complaints to continue with the addition of this update to complain about.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat