Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW DO YOU SET THE WEB HOME PAGE ON THE PHONE?

Highlighted
Journeyman

HOW DO YOU SET THE WEB HOME PAGE ON THE PHONE?

I was wondering if it is possible to set the web home page to something I want instead of the default home page it comes with. If it is possible can someone tell me how to do it? Thanks. BTW - Lovin' the Instinct!

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HOW DO YOU SET THE WEB HOME PAGE ON THE PHONE?

Easiest way is to got to the page you want on the browser, click on Favorites (heart) to add as bookmak, choices are bookmark or make home page, choose make home page.

Highlighted
Journeyman
Journeyman

Yes. Open your browser. Click the 'eye' icon on the botto...

Yes. Open your browser. Click the 'eye' icon on the bottom left (holding the screen horizontally). Click on the Heart. Press and drag a bookmarked linked up to the 'pencil' icon in the top right. On the next screen, use the slider to 'set this page as default'.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the help!

Thanks for the help!

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat