cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anybody else had NO PROBLEMS WHAT-SO-EVER ?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Has anybody else had NO PROBLEMS WHAT-SO-EVER ?

I use all the features of the Instinct EXCEPT for work eMail and am impressed with the speed, reliability and performance of both the network and the device. The only thinh I am not happy with is number of apps available but that is coming soon.

14 REPLIES 14
Journeyman MDG
Journeyman

Re: Has anybody else had NO PROBLEMS WHAT-SO-EVER ?

Journeyman

The answer to this would greatly depend on when you purchased your phone. In the beginning, esp with the browser, most EVERYONE had problems.

Since we've had four updates, the people experiencing major problems are much fewer.

Message Edited by sweet greggo on 03-25-2009 02:17 PM

Journeyman

I first heard about the phone from friends who attended t...

I first heard about the phone from friends who attended the CES in Vegas. Bought it on June 20, 2008. The day it came out. With every update, it just better and better !!!! Can't wait for more APPS...

Journeyman

Re: I first heard about the phone from friends who attended t...

regarding the phone:

problems? no, none.

dissapointments? plenty.

been lied to? a few times, starting the day I ordered this phone.

Journeyman

Take the number of useful apps that have become available via Sprint since the phone lauched, multiply that by 1000, and that's how many should be available by years end. (And to help you out, my equation starts with the number 0)

Journeyman

Have you ever verified how long sms messages, picture mail, etc. take to be delivered? Sometimes this is instant, sometimes hours, sometimes never. My son is driving across the country and before he left we had the idea that he could send his location every once in a while from the navigation app so he tried it, sending to my wife's and my phones (all 3 are instincts and we were in the same room). 3 days later, it still hasn't arrived - but I could send to my wife's in seconds.

Journeyman

I got mine back in July, and other than the fatal flaws that were common to ALL phones running the early firmware (microbrew and townhomes were words that could *never* be typed on this phone) I've had zero problems.

It is my favorite phone of all that I've owned, and I have a friend who traded in his HTC Mogul because his girlfriend's instinct impressed him enough.

Journeyman

Answers will vary....some call it like they see it......some accept what they see...

Message Edited by goygacon on 03-25-2009 10:27 PM

Journeyman

No problems at all for me, the phone actually does more than I expected when I first bought it. Lack of apps make no difference to me, its not what I got the Instinct for anyway.

Journeyman

I have also had no problems with this phone except the random freeze ups with the exception of the time i bricked it uninstalling Google Maps after modding the phone....it was an easy fix(at least for me after reading alot) and I was on my way. Overall, its a great device that needs a little more Sprint attention.

Journeyman

@BoomCackle wrote:
Take the number of useful apps that have become available via Sprint since the phone lauched, multiply that by 1000, and that's how many should be available by years end. (And to help you out, my equation starts with the number 0)

Then the answer is still zero, which is probably pretty close to the truth.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat