cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anybody else had NO PROBLEMS WHAT-SO-EVER ?

Journeyman

you know , i had no issues either, other than normal phon...

you know , i had no issues either, other than normal phone bugs and since i keep adding apps on it from various site i figured it is expected. one thing I did notice to all the user is that The instinct is not a smart phone is not even in the same category as smart phones on the site, however i would consider it a superphone since it can mimic many of the features of the competitors... SOOOOOOOO its clear that is not a smart phone , you want one of those go get the ones that are clearly adv as that . Sprint saty cooll LOL

Journeyman

Biggest problem with mine (purchased March 25th) is the j...

Biggest problem with mine (purchased March 25th) is the jerky, low quality tv and videos. All updates have been installed, and I was hoping for improvement, but no changes except for a better way to resize the browser screen. The phone itself is very well put together and thought out; I like it. If they would only fix the horrid tv and video quality (on mine at leasat).

Highlighted
Journeyman

My experience has been pretty seamless. And I was extreml...

My experience has been pretty seamless. And I was extremly impressed with the work mail set up. All very smooth. I don't care about apps, cause like I others, I got my phone for organization and communiction, not games. So I am happy as a peach, especially with the price - as compared to other options on the market.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat