cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone gotten the Nav or Music updates? If so, when and how?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Has anyone gotten the Nav or Music updates? If so, when and how?

12 REPLIES 12
Journeyman

Im in L.A. I have not recived him yet I just my VVM updat...

Im in L.A. I have not recived him yet I just my VVM update today

Journeyman

In Michigan, and still do not have: o Push Info Services...

In Michigan, and still do not have: o Push Info Services (Handmark) version 1.1.5 o Music (Groove / Livewire) version 2.2.39 o Navigation (Telenav) version 2.1.0.23

Journeyman

Re: In Michigan, and still do not have: o Push Info Services...

I am in Mich. also... today I got the VM and Pocket expess. Still need the Music and Nav. Don't think anyone has them yet.

Journeyman

Indianapolis IN, got Music just now, just had to go to Mu...

Indianapolis IN, got Music just now, just had to go to Music, options then it popped up, installed, all done! Now I just need Nav and I'm all set.

Journeyman

it seems that i have everything except for navigation Can...

it seems that i have everything except for navigation Canton, OH here, i know with pocket express it wasn't based on where you were located it was based on whether or not they had the update server running when you checked they only let it run for so long every so often

Journeyman

I got the Sprint Music Store Update.. idk why that was ki...

I got the Sprint Music Store Update.. idk why that was kinda lame.. but it changed nothing..

Journeyman

Re: Has anyone gotten the Nav or Music updates? If so, when and how?

go to music options, then web syn thats how i got mine and my bros

Journeyman

I had placed a trouble ticket and got a call back. after about 30 minutes of troubleshooting they had me hard reset the phone. after that all sorts of updates happened and niggling issues went away.

I am in Michigna (Detroit) area. I am no advocating this for all phones but....it seemed to work for me. I think the music store updated for me but i can't find the version number to check.

Journeyman

I'm out in Texas, I went to the music app and then went to store. Then I was prompted to an update. The update didn't seem to change much of anything. It was around+800 kb do DL

Journeyman

I'm in Michigan, I got the music update this morning by t...

I'm in Michigan, I got the music update this morning by tapping on the Store icon in music app. Got Pocket Express update this afternoon by tapping Web-Tap to Add-Settings (icon in upper-right corner)-Check for Upgrade.

Journeyman

In New Orleans got the music update yesterday, but got th...

In New Orleans got the music update yesterday, but got the VVM, Email, and SprintTv last week. Still waiting on pocket express, WEB BROWSER and NAVIGATION.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat