Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyones speed dial been erased ?

Journeyman

Has anyones speed dial been erased ?

My speed dial was erased then about an hour or so later it re appeared. Also my phone has been lagging today and a little glitchy anyone else noticing this or have these problems? This is my first touch screen phone , my freind has the iphone with no problems, do other touch screen phones glitch like our instincts? I Like my instinct a lot for my first touch screen but you would have to get the iphone if you were to switch touch screens. The only thing with sprint is the $99.99 plan. Sorry about the babbling away from the original question.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

just take out your battery and do a hard reset. these thi...

just take out your battery and do a hard reset. these things come and go with the instinct. if it keeps doing it just take it back to sprint and hopefully theyll will give you another. iphones touch screen may be better but you cant take its battery out to do a hard reset. and it doesnt have turn by turn directions, stereo bluetooth plus its not candy bar shaped. wish i could be more helpful. the instinct is a great phone.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat