cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have any instinct owners successfully installed the disc to be able to download on a MAC?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Have any instinct owners successfully installed the disc to be able to download on a MAC?

Message Edited by Raine on 07-01-2008 10:47 PM

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Have any instinct owners successfully installed the disc to be able to download on a MAC?

Buddy I am so sorry that you bought an Instinct and use a Mac. To a Mac user the Instinct is completely useless. You might as well have bought a real basic phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Have any instinct owners successfully installed the disc to be able to download on a MAC?

I have to respectfully disagree with Ardoreal. It's true, though, that the disc that came with the Instinct is useless. It says on the box: Windows XP and Vista only. Nevertheless, I have had my Instinct since June 19 and have not had the need to use Windows or install the disc. You can read my other reply to a Mac question here to see how I'm handling it all. It's been a lot of fun. I'm loving the Instinct and wouldn't trade it for any other phone.

Message Edited by Egidio on 07-01-2008 07:49 PM

Highlighted

Well i have a mac and i have it on but its running on Par...

Well i have a mac and i have it on but its running on Parallels or Boot Camp. so its only for Windows

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat