cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heads up everyone, VVM is down AGAIN!!!!

Journeyman

Heads up everyone, VVM is down AGAIN!!!!

Okay, this is not going to work for me. I rely on my phone for business as well as personal reasons. I have no way of knowing that my VVM is not working until someone tells me, or I check it. I am currently waiting on two very important calls. Did I get them and they couldn't leave messages?

I HAVE NO WAY TO KNOW!!!

Sprint, I am paying ALOT of money for a service that I can't rely on.

Will, this has got to be fixed!!!!

What is being done about this problem????

Message Edited by Kindy on 10-06-2008 03:01 PM
Message Edited by Kindy on 10-06-2008 03:09 PM

25 REPLIES 25
Journeyman

Re: Heads up everyone, VVM is down AGAIN!!!!

Same here VVM and manual are both down.

The way I look at it Sprint should be giving all of us instinct owners account credits for these crappy phones. I am so out of here inNovemberwhen my contract is up

Journeyman

Mine is just fine. I am in California. Maybe a regional p...

Mine is just fine. I am in California. Maybe a regional problem???

Sprint Product Ambassador

Thanks for the report - yes, we know we've had several outages with VVM.  I've reached out to the dev and network teams to identify what the root cause, what steps are being taken to resolve, time till resolution and more.

As I find more information, I will update the forum.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

my fiancee called me this morning and said my voicemail never picked up. that explains why.

It cant be a local thing either becaue I'm in Cali as well.

Journeyman

This is a load of crap. Mine is down too. I am in Oregon.

Patron

Oregon here as well, and VMM has been a problem from the...

Oregon here as well, and VMM has been a problem from the beginning. When I called Sprint, the rep blamed it on the weather.

Journeyman

Re: Oregon here as well, and VMM has been a problem from the...

I am in Indiana, andjust checked to see if VVM was up yet. I was able to manually check VVM, so I had my daughter call my phone and leave a message. She was able to leave a message, but it took a half hour for me to get notification. I went to listen to it and couldn't use VVM, I had check manually.

Better, still broken.

Still frustrated.

Journeyman

@wengla02 wrote:

Thanks for the report - yes, we know we've had several outages with VVM. I've reached out to the dev and network teams to identify what the root cause, what steps are being taken to resolve, time till resolution and more.

As I find more information, I will update the forum.

Can we get a status update on this. The VVM and regular VM came back last night. Both went down again today briefly. I would like to know what sprint is doing increase the reliability of this.

Journeyman

Is it just me, or is this phone getting worse instead of better?

Journeyman

@DaKon wrote:

Can we get a status update on this. The VVM and regular VM came back last night. Both went down again today briefly. I would like to know what sprint is doing increase the reliability of this.

Took the words right out of my mouth. What exactly is Sprint doing to increase voicemail reliability? It's really lousy right now. Your customers deserve at least an explanation.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I jus checked my VVM and it works PERFECT, no lie! Jus ch...

I jus checked my VVM and it works PERFECT, no lie! Jus checked and left a voicmail to myself from work and it works jus fine, got the vm in 1 min!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat