ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help, free ringtones will not download from sprint website. Says I need premium data plan. I do

Highlighted
Journeyman

Help, free ringtones will not download from sprint website. Says I need premium data plan. I do

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Help, free ringtones will not download from sprint website. Says I need premium data plan. I do

Honestly, ignore the free ringers on sprint.com if you can. Go to myxer.com on your computer or www.m.myxper.com on your phone and download the same ringers super easy (and usually better quality) plus, if you go onto myxer.com with your computer, you can turn any audio file into a ringer, it's pretty cool.

Patron

Re: Help, free ringtones will not download from sprint website. Says I need premium data plan. I do

Is it seriously that, or does it say you are NOT allowed to have PRemium Data services? If the latter is correct, go to your Sprint.com account, go to Passwords and Settings, and look there , on your right, scroll down, and look for " Update Catalog Access - Block or allow Content Catalog purchases (such as ringers and screensavers) for each user on your account.", check your SprintPCS email, and click UpDate. Done! (be sure to log out and then log it to take effect).

If that is NOT the problem, go to your phone Press Main, then Settings then General, then UpDate data profile.

Hope this fixes the issue.

Journeyman

i use myxer.com and the ringtones are free....u can even...

i use myxer.com and the ringtones are free....u can even make your own and assign them as caller id ringtones and/or text messaging ringtones.....its free 😃

Journeyman

Type (Instinct )in the promode code area it worked for me...

Type (Instinct )in the promode code area it worked for me ; I was having the same problem

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat