cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please geting into Google, says I don't have cookies enabled?? Used to be able to sign in.

Journeyman

Help please geting into Google, says I don't have cookies enabled?? Used to be able to sign in.

<p>Iused to beable to sign into Google calender, now I can't. I keep getting a message that my Instinct doesn't have cookies enabled. I can get on Yahoo Calender just fine, but I can't access anything in Google, even though I could before.</p><p></p><p>Help please! I would like to switch from Yahoo calender to Google so I can use docs.</p><p></p><p>Thanks!</p><div class="message-edit-history"><span class="edit-author">Message Edited by Kindy on </span><span class="local-date">09-12-2008</span><span class="local-time"> 06:36 AM</span></div>
4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Help please geting into Google, says I don't have cookies enabled?? Used to be able to sign in.

Anybody? Any ideas?

Journeyman

Re: Help please geting into Google, says I don't have cookies enabled?? Used to be able to sign in.

I had the same problem. I'm not a tech guru, but make sureyour privacy mode is turned off in the web browser settings menu. Someone in an earlier post stated that the privacy mode was to disable cookies. Once again, not 100% positive. When this would happen to mine, I would wait a few minutes and try it again and it would usually work. After I turned the privacy mode to off, I haven't had an issue with it at all.

Hope this helps!

Journeyman

Hurray!!! Thanks Winston, turning off the privacy setting did the job. I have been trying off and on all week to get on Google, thank you so much!

Journeyman

I am having the same problem with my Instinct... and I did make sure that my privacy is off. I keep looking to see if there is a setting about cookies. I can find where it says to clear cookies. Mine isn't on just google, it is any site I am trying to log into. It says my cookies are not enabled. I even tried going in and turning off the privacy and turning it back on. I also get stuff saying I don't have Java.. HELLO, that is all this phone uses.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat