cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do You Add A Phone # To Speed Dial List That Used To Be There But Was Accidentally Erased

Highlighted
Journeyman

How Do You Add A Phone # To Speed Dial List That Used To Be There But Was Accidentally Erased

There have been several times that I've accidentally erased or replaced speed dial entries, and then when I try to put that person back on speed dial, it tells me "Same # Exists in Speed Dial", and there's no option to save anyway, or replace, etc. It's extremely frustrating!!! Does anyone know FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE about this?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: How Do You Add A Phone # To Speed Dial List That Used To Be There But Was Accidentally Erased

Also, I've tried to delete the entire contact and re-enter it. I've tried to leave off the area code (since it's the same as mine). Changing the name doesn't do any good, putting a 1 in front of nbr or not doesn't matter, adding or omitting the area code makes no difference. Thanks.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat