cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add a photo to a contact in my contct list?

Patron

Message Edited by Raine on 06-29-2008 10:37 PM

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: How can I add a photo to a contact in my contct list?

First off, you need to have the photo in your SAVED folder in the SD card. Assuming that's the case...

(1) Go to your contact list

(2) Tap on the contact name you want to add the photo

(3) Tap on the little pencil icon on the upper right-hand corner

(4) Tap on the blank photo icon on the upper left-hand corner

(5) Tap on "My Photos" to select the photo you want to use

Patron

Thank you very much for the help. I have another question. I communicate with a friend on AOL AIM and I followed some instructions I found about how to add that capability by typing the URL for AIM into the browser. It didn't work satisfactorily and we decided that when we're both on our computers it is much quicker to just type messages on our keyboards. When we're both out and on our cell phones, messaging would be much simpler. HOWEVER, I can't figure out how to get the program off the Instinct. Every time my friend types me a message on AIM on his computer, my phone vibrates and tries to send me that message. Can you (or someone else) help, please? I'd really appreciate it.

Journeyman

Sorry, I don't use AIM on the Instinct. However, if you can get to the application on the Instinct, you can probably delete it if the option to turn it off is not available. More importantly, you should create a new topic for your question about AIM. Having it buried in this thread with a different topic will not help you. People who use AIM will see the topic about photo/contact only.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat