ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add my name as the sender of a text message?

Highlighted
Patron

How can I add my name as the sender of a text message?

I have only had my new Instinct for three days and am trying to learn about the features. I sent a text message to my niece and she responded, "Who is this?" On my screen it shows "Me" and apparently it doesn't show anything on her phone to indicate who sent the message.

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: How can I add my name as the sender of a text message?

Maybe you can have your name added to her contacts list on her phone. That should be a feature of her phone. If not, you could always type your name at the end of your text message!

Journeyman

Re: How can I add my name as the sender of a text message?

Yep she'd have to add you to her contact list for your name to show up. If there's any other way to do it I'm not aware of it.

Journeyman

their is. you go into contacts and were it says MY INFO.....

their is. you go into contacts and were it says MY INFO.... that is were you feel in the blanks. now that you have done that when you send a message it will show up with your name if they have you as a contact or not.

Journeyman

thnx lovelymimi7 , that helped..

thnx lovelymimi7 , that helped..

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat