cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i lock the keypad when on a phone call?

Highlighted
Journeyman

How can i lock the keypad when on a phone call?

When i am on a phone call all my buttons are still active on the phone, so if i touch it with my ear or something the buttons get pushed. Is there anyway to lock it?

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

I noticed this on day 1, and so far I have not found a wa...

I noticed this on day 1, and so far I have not found a way to do it... pathetic. Between this and everything else that is wrong with this phone I am seriously considering returning it and going to Verizon. I shouldn't have to wait for some mysterious update for the phone to do what it should do out of the box. Sure no Outlook Syncing and not taking calls while streaming are big deals, but no lock while in a call... that is rudimentary. You can flip a flip phone shut, slide a slide phone shut, and EVERY other 'candybar' phone I have ever owned or seen you could lock during a call. Maybe if sprint would relase when the update would be and what the intend to fix I will stick around. Sorry to other customers for the rant. Any Sprint Reps that read this.... take note of the backlash I am seeing to this phone. Sure, it will probably be great in a few months or a year, after you use your customers as testers for this beta version

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: I noticed this on day 1, and so far I have not found a wa...

Let me guess... all Instinct phone testers must have long hair... and all Instinct developers and program managers are non-Instinct users !!!

I mean, why didn't they they make all buttons be slide buttons ?.. instead,"End call" is the only button that's a slidebutton.

I accidentally rub my ear over other buttons so often that I can no longer use the phone straight. Headset is the only way to prevent this problem..

Actually, not quite. Every time I answer a phone call, I can't put my phone back in my pocket anymore because I could accidentally touch a button by walking around.

Man, I have this phone for only a few days but I have to say.... fire all Instinct phone testers for doing such abad badjob !!!!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat