cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I transfer my saved photos from my internal memory to my sd Card or computer?

Highlighted
Journeyman

How do I transfer my saved photos from my internal memory to my sd Card or computer?

how do i tranfers my saved photos from my internal memory to my sd card or computer?

11 REPLIES
Master

Re: How do I transfer my saved photos from my internal memory to my sd Card or computer?

Most phones usually save pic's to the SD Card, Which phone do you have?

Journeyman

Re: How do I transfer my saved photos from my internal memory to my sd Card or computer?

i have the instinct, the first one that came out. I'm trying to have the pictures in my saved file to go into the camera file or in the SD card/computer. The pictures I'm trying to save are ones that people have sent and are now located on the internal memory of the phone (me not ones that i have taken).

Master

On the Instinct all Pic's are saved on the SD Card, The ones you are referring to will be in the DCMI>Saved folder. Plug the phone into your PC and navigate to that folder, Or remove the SD card and plug it into a card reader and plug it into your PC.

Journeyman

I have done this, unfortunately i have misplaced the usb cable for my phone and i no longer count with that option. The SD solution only works with the pictures taken form the phone and stored there not the ones that have been sent to me and i have saved. Thanks for your help in i can find the cable i go ahead and try that option.

Master

ALL pics are saved to the card, Even the ones sent to you. I have an Instinct and all the pics I recieved/saved thru messaging are on the card in the DCMI>Saved folder.

Journeyman

It's a similar software interface for most Sprint phones.  I have the Katana Eclipse and same issue... if you go to the MY STUFF>MY PICTURES, there are images you may have "downloaded to phone" from a text message and you can't do anything but view these on your phone...

In fact, the options are...

1 View

2 Set As>Screensaver OR Contact ID

3 Properties

4 Delete

5 Delete All

6 Sort By

7 Icon/Size

Sorry I don't have a suggestion to fix this but those files aren't in any tab on the micro SD

Journeyman

BTW - If you retype that entire funky email address you get for the photo in the email... it takes you to a webpage where you can view it... I believe data charges still apply for online viewing but at least then it is somewhere besides your phone!

Master

???? If you need help getting your pics off your Katina Eclipse to your PC let me know and I will look for how to do it.

Journeyman

Sure, that would be great!  The issue is with photos received in text messages (follow the link to get pictures).  The pictures are saved and only appear in the MY STUFF>MY PICTURES category.  I've looked everywhere else on the phone and SD and haven't found them elsewhere.  I also don't have the usb cable for the phone.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.