cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I upload multiple ringtones effectively?

Journeyman

How do I upload multiple ringtones effectively?

I had this clever idea to make individual ringtones for everyone in my address book and practice Morse code at the same time so I generated more than forty tiny** MP3s but now I am wondering the most efficient way to install them on the phone. The rumkin tool and similar tools all seem to work on a single-file basis. Any suggestions on how to do this by volume? Thanks! ** The MP3s are so tiny that all of them add up to roughly half the size of a normal musical ringtone, so as long as the phone's filesystem is kind to small files I shouldn't have a problem fitting them all on the phone.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

You can't. You have to use one of the uploader tools. At...

You can't. You have to use one of the uploader tools. At least for 90% of sprint phones you do. Or maybe its more like 99%. There are only a couple of Sprint phones that allow the use of songs/sounds on the card to be used as ringtones. Sorry, I feel your pain, as I have more than 120+ ringers on my phones. Just have to bite the bullet, sit down sometime, and start sending them all.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat