cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you get a High Quality movie or video on this phone?

Highlighted
Patron

How do you get a High Quality movie or video on this phone?

I was told that this phone was comparable to the quality of the Iphone. I like the Instinct, but I haven't seen that yet. I also would like to know how to get the video/TV on the entire screen. It seems that it cuts off alot of the picture. If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. Oh... I was also wondering about when 3rd party application would be availble. I know Sprint is doing some sort of contest, but I would like to know when I could expect getting some of the apps for my phone. Thanks...

7 REPLIES 7
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: How do you get a High Quality movie or video on this phone?

Full Screen video can be created following the directions in this post from InstinctAdmin.  Getting it from other providers is up to how the other providers created the video - to fill the screen it'd need to be 432x240 pixels.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Patron

Read this thread... I have used it and it works great.

http://www.instinct-samsung.com/index.php/topic,1436.0.html

Journeyman

i ripped a dvd using DVD Fab platinum .. has options for all types of formats iPods cell phones PSP Xbox etc etc i used the cell phone option and chose a windows smart phone as a type and ripped Hitman to play on the phone in all its glory .and used the media manager that came with the phone to transfer it to the phone or just can just drag it in to the folder but i just wanted to see if it'd work

Patron

Ruhi... Can you convert I-tune video files? Say I bought...

Ruhi... Can you convert I-tune video files? Say I bought I movie off of Itunes, could I then convert it to the instinct?

Patron

Re: Ruhi... Can you convert I-tune video files? Say I bought...

I haven't tried doing that, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. This tool was made for the iphone, but it seems to work great for the instinct on the settings from that post. If you decide to try it, post and let us know your results.

Journeyman

Itunes is MP4 so no need to convert to Instinct it already works

Patron

Do you think that it would work with the Zune software???

Do you think that it would work with the Zune software???

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat