cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you turn off Music Player once it is running? It has a pause button is all I find.

Journeyman

How do you turn off Music Player once it is running? It has a pause button is all I find.

I can't find a way to turn off the music player other than turning the phone off and back on again.

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: How do you turn off Music Player once it is running? It has a pause button is all I find.

I was wondering the same thing. Apparently that IS the off button. The only solution I have found is powering OFF the instinct and turning it back on. But its obviously a pain.

Journeyman

Right on I agree! Sometimes I pause it then back track a...

Right on I agree! Sometimes I pause it then back track a few button..ie 'pause' then, ' my music' then to 'main' clourse it's all a little mind game cuz if you go back to 'my music' you see the same song is on 'pause' I t just seems to make it less likely you will brush it an it will start playig again (like my nano i pod does if I don't lock it)

Journeyman

When you use it and get out of music player, eventually i...

When you use it and get out of music player, eventually it will reset itself and then scan your card. Thats when it wont be on pause anymore, or just restart your phone! Hope this helps yall! DA-from ATX!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat