cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you use your navigation

Highlighted
Journeyman

How do you use your navigation

i understand how to use it but is there a phone mount like regular navigation systems that i can place on the dashboard

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: How do you use your navigation

RAM Mounts has several solutions including magnetic, belt clip and a grippy thing that holds it from the side.

Part numbers inlcude:

RAP-SB-178-300U

RAP-SB-178-304U

RAP-B-166-2-UN3U

You can also look through their mounts at:

http://www.ram-mount.com/cell_phone_mount/smart_cell_phone_mount.htm

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Master

Re: How do you use your navigation

Now all we need is a low profile, 90 degree charger cable, similar to the 90 degree SATA cables, that we can use with those types of mounts. Looks allot cleaner when the cable runs along the side of the phone and mount then the standard, straight in connectors which stick out too far to be practical. I kept mine mounted below the dash to avoid glare, I can't count how many times on other phones I snagged the cable while reaching for a dash knob or something because it stuck straight out fro mthe phone rather then being stream lined.

Message Edited by smotrs on 08-19-2008 11:37 AM

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat