Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to open .wma files on Instinct

Journeyman

How to open .wma files on Instinct

I just got an Instinct for work and I often get voice mails, via email, in the form of .wma files. I can download the files to my phone, but I can't open them and listen to them. What am I doing wrong?

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

I highlighted what you did wrong below:

@rsburns wrote:
I just got an Instinct for work and I often get voice mails, via email, in the form of .wma files. I can download the files to my phone, but I can't open them and listen to them. What am I doing wrong?
return it. now! go! what are you waiting for?

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat