cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Howdo you delete things from Memory Card ?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Howdo you delete things from Memory Card ?

I was checking my email and tried to open an attachment but it said i had to save it to my phone then i can view it but when i clicked save it never came up. Showed as being saved but i wasnt able to see the file. Also I tried to save another email attachment to view it but it said i dont have enough space on my phone/SD card to save the attachment. So how do i delete the attachment from the card, anyone know?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Howdo you delete things from Memory Card ?

@CellLuvr08 wrote:
I was checking my email and tried to open an attachment but it said i had to save it to my phone then i can view it but when i clicked save it never came up. Showed as being saved but i wasnt able to see the file. Also I tried to save another email attachment to view it but it said i dont have enough space on my phone/SD card to save the attachment. So how do i delete the attachment from the card, anyone know?

You're only able to view .doc files on your phone, so if it's not a .doc file then that is why you can't view it. I know you can connect your phone to a computer and go to my computer and find the device and delete files that way.Never tried to do it on my phone.

Journeyman

Re: Howdo you delete things from Memory Card ?

Chadaccount is correct, you can connect your phone to your computer; once you go to start and "My Computer" or "Computer" for Windows XP or Vista respectively, you can open the drive for the micro SD card in your device.  From here you can view and edit the files on the memory card.  If you have a card reader you can also remove the card from the Instinct, put it into the adapter and then into the card reader and be able to accomplish the same thing.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat