1. Go to email
2. go to "add new email account"
3. go to "more"
4. go to "other POP"
5. Add your verizon email address & your password from Verizon
6. go to next
7. Then for "Incoming Mail Server" enter: incoming.verizon.net
8. Port Address stays at 110 & SSL: Off
9. Then enter the name for your verizon account. (you name or anything you want)
10. Then for "Outgoing Mail Server" enter: outgoing.verizon.net
11. Port Address stays at 25 & SSL: Off / Use SMTP Auth should be "On"
12. go to next and then give your email account a name (Verizon)
13. you are done.
I used this to set up my verizon email a while back. Hope this helps.
The above information is 100% correct. If you are getting an s7xxx error when you use the settings above, post back to the thread and we can troubleshoot your issue.
FYI: A limitation of the POP protocol is that only one client can be logged into the account at any given time. So, if you are using outlook (or have it configured on another device) while trying to setup the Instinct it's not going to work until you log out.