Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't load sideloaded videos

Journeyman

I can't load sideloaded videos

I can't even find sideloaded videos. so far, I have tried to d/l video attachments from email. Phone software says they are there, yet I can't find them anywhere on my phone, and there's no record of them on the memory card.

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

Forgot the software info.

Version-

PRL:60613

SW:ES.M800 BK14

HW:M800.08

MCL:5.5.28

OBIGO:Q7.0-1.6 B

Journeyman

Normally you would sideload video via usb (or the flash card in a usb adapter) or bluetooth. Do you see what you saved from email if you go to the email home page and 'browse files'? And if you do see it, is there an eyeball icon next to its name to start the viewer?

Journeyman

@lesmikesell wrote:
Normally you would sideload video via usb (or the flash card in a usb adapter) or bluetooth. Do you see what you saved from email if you go to the email home page and 'browse files'? And if you do see it, is there an eyeball icon next to its name to start the viewer?

No, nothing shows up on the phone. If I go into Sprint Desktop I can't see anything either. The only way i have ever found any of them is to go into My computer and look at the phone while connected as an external drive.

Journeyman

Not sprint desktop. On the phone, go to the page that shows your email accounts. Going to email probably goes directly to one account - push the little icon in the top left of that page to get to the 'email home page' that should have 'browse files' as one of the choices. Or you can go through the motions of creating a new email message and press the paper clip icon to get to the file browser. It may have landed in 'other attachments' instead of video and it might be a type that you can't view, but anything you've saved should be there.

Journeyman

Thanks. That'

@lesmikesell wrote:
Not sprint desktop. On the phone, go to the page that shows your email accounts. Going to email probably goes directly to one account - push the little icon in the top left of that page to get to the 'email home page' that should have 'browse files' as one of the choices. Or you can go through the motions of creating a new email message and press the paper clip icon to get to the file browser. It may have landed in 'other attachments' instead of video and it might be a type that you can't view, but anything you've saved should be there.

Thanks. That's where they were all right. But now I have videos on my phone I still can't watch, and going into the phone won't let me delete them.

Journeyman

If you connect to a PC via USB you should be able to access the memory card as an external disk - or put the card in a USB adapter. I think that or a bluetooth connection is the only way to delete things. If you are making or converting videos to view on the phone, mp4's scaled to the 240 pixel screen height work nicely. I'm not sure what else it can display.

Journeyman

@lesmikesell wrote:
If you connect to a PC via USB you should be able to access the memory card as an external disk - or put the card in a USB adapter. I think that or a bluetooth connection is the only way to delete things. If you are making or converting videos to view on the phone, mp4's scaled to the 240 pixel screen height work nicely. I'm not sure what else it can display.

Thanks! This is just what I needed!

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat