cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot Activate Sprint Media Manager or the Sprint Sync

Highlighted
Journeyman

I cannot Activate Sprint Media Manager or the Sprint Sync

Everytime I try to activate Media Manager it comes up "Activation Failed". I talked to three techs yesterday and was working with the third one and he had me delete Media Mgr. that was installed by the C-D and download it from Sprint. It still failed. He took my home number and was going to call me back but never did. Also trying to Sync with sprint it keeps coming up and saying "User name and password do not match". Can anyone help, Sprint certanly can't!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm considering upgrading to the Instinct from a Razr V3m and was wondering what the overall opinion of it is. IE: Call connect ability, data management etc.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I actually recommend, and prefer not using the Media Manager. Using the phone as a storage device works much more smoothly for me and actually allows it to be used for other functions as well. Sync didn't work for about 24 hrs for me after I purchased the phone. I figured it was an issue with data provisioning, and just needed to have my info updated on the server, so I waited, and it worked after about a day.

Highlighted
Journeyman

is the instinct ever going to have a media manager

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat