cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot install the apps from CD that shipped with Instinct

Highlighted
Journeyman

I cannot install the apps from CD that shipped with Instinct

When i try to install the 3 apps. that were on the CD that shipped with the phone the install button is not active. I have been successful getting the drivers to load unto XP system but not the other 2 apps. DD

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

Go to Sprint.com and download the software there. The software that came with the phones are defective.

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Specifically, http://sprint.com/downloads

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Journeyman

It was known only a couple weeks (at the longest) after the phone came out that the cd that the Instinct came with is faulty, wouldn't you think two months later Sprint would have done something about this? Even just a note on the outside of the box saying not to use the software and to download it at the website? Maybe just a suggestion Will. It seems that frustrating a customer before they even start using the phone isn't such a bright idea.

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Agreed.  I know we have an updated CD shipped, but which boxes have it in - well, that's an unknown.  Sorry about the hassle...

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Journeyman

what kinda of apps are they? i never installed the cd. what doe the apps do?

Highlighted
Journeyman

The "apps" are Sprint Media manager and the drivers for connecting to a PC. Thanks for pointing me to site to download media manager.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat