cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant save picturemail to my phone. Is anyone else having this problem?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I cant save picturemail to my phone. Is anyone else having this problem?

If someone sends me a picture mail. i open the link then i see the picture. i click it again to enlarge it but i dont have any options to save it. is anyone else having this problem?

Tags (1)
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Journeyman

I hear you. i have the same prob.

I hear you. i have the same prob.

Highlighted
Journeyman

once you click on the picture to enlarge it, there are 2...

once you click on the picture to enlarge it, there are 2 icons to the right of the picture. the top icon gives the option to save the picture. the bottom icon gives the option to set it as a background picture or a caller id picture.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sorry dont see it. this is what i do when i get picture m...

Sorry dont see it. this is what i do when i get picture mail.... i click on brows then the pict uploads and then theirs a bunch of icons exam: a magnify glass, a little house, a heart, a circle w/a check mark. on the left their is zoom, square w/four dots in it, a mobil phone, and an eye. which one is it. Very sorry.

Highlighted
Journeyman

In that case, you aren't actually in messaging viewing a...

In that case, you aren't actually in messaging viewing a picturemail. You are on the web. If you are getting a true picturemail message, it's a text that goes to your messaging box with the picture attached. Are you getting picturemail messages from customers with Sprint or another service?

Highlighted
Journeyman

cuz i get it in a text that has a link to the picture. th...

cuz i get it in a text that has a link to the picture. then it shows the pic and view media under it.. once i touch view media it enlarges. the only icons are the ones on the browser. is there anyway to fix this?

Highlighted
Journeyman

to answer your question sh1224: yes i'm getting text mess...

to answer your question sh1224: yes i'm getting text messages w/ picture mail as well. yes they also have sprint services. will i be able to save this pictures or not? sorry if sound to demanding but i think im getting frustrated with this new phone. but if their is a way please let me know. thanks and hope to hear from you soooooooon.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: to answer your question sh1224: yes i'm getting text mess...

Sprint's picture mail is weird. They actually go to their website so to view them you have to go to their website through your phone or computer ...

Highlighted
Journeyman

my picture mail's don't come across that way, so unfortunately i don't think i can be of any further help. i get a text that says i have new picture mail. i click on that message and it shows the small pic with the words "1 Picture" beside it. i click onit and itshows the picture, only bigger. i then have the 2 icons i referred to previously that gives the option to save it or set it as a background or picture id. it doesn't bring me to the browser where i have to click on view media. it's done that on my previous sprint phones, but noton myinstinct.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was having the same problems with picture mail so I ema...

I was having the same problems with picture mail so I emailed sprint and this was thier anwser (Regarding the phone, you will not be able to log in to the Sprint Picture Mail website with that browser because it is a mobile web browser that does not meet the minimum security requirements that are required by the Picture Mail website.)

Highlighted
Journeyman

@lovelymimi7 wrote:
to answer your question sh1224: yes i'm getting text messages w/ picture mail as well. yes they also have sprint services. will i be able to save this pictures or not? sorry if sound to demanding but i think im getting frustrated with this new phone. but if their is a way please let me know. thanks and hope to hear from you soooooooon.

I just had my wife send me a picture message from her Instinct to mine and it showed up and I was able to save it and view it in My Photos under the Saved section.

I think the whole Picture mail webpage thing could be due to the phone that the picture was sent from. I know when I send a Picture mail to an email address (instead of a phone number) from my Instinct, the receiver gets a link to Sprint's picture mail website. So for emails, just use the built in email application (like Yahoo or Gmail) to send picture attachment.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: I cant save picturemail to my phone. Is anyone else having this problem?

be glad your getting pic's. I can't send or receive pic's so remember it can always be worse!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat