cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant save picturemail to my phone. Is anyone else having this problem?

Journeyman

Re: I cant save picturemail to my phone. Is anyone else having this problem?

We were having the same problem with the Instinct, Finally customer service told us to go to a Sprint Repair Center to have the Instinct replaced. We got there and the tech said something went wrong when they put our account on the phone, it did not need to be replaced. He put another account on our phone and the picture mail worked properly. He then put our account back onto the phone and the picture mail works like our other Instincts now. He mentioned that sometimes when switching accounts to the Instinct the picture mail glitches and this happens.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i also can NOT save my e-mailed pix. when i first got my...

i also can NOT save my e-mailed pix. when i first got my instinct, when i went to "MY PHOTOS" i saw the icon "CAMERA" and "SAVED". "CAMERA had the pix i'd taken with my phone and "SAVED" had the pix sent to my phone. then my nephew (who also has an INSTINCT) sent me an e-mail pic and it suddenly ERASED my pix and the ones that were saved. SPRINT gave me a new phone and now the icon that said SAVED is no longer there and now instead of CAMERA as a MY PHOTOS icon, i get "CAMERA 1. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON AND HOW TO SAVE PIX SENT TO E-MAIL? THANKS

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat