cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't know my MSL to unofficially do it...so here is my rant...HERE IT GOES SPRINT!!!!!!

Patron

I don't know my MSL to unofficially do it...so here is my rant...HERE IT GOES SPRINT!!!!!!

SPRINT, ENABLE MY PHONE TO ACCEPT CALLS WHILE WATCHING TV, LISTENING RADIO, AND BROWSING THE NET. This is a PHONE. I can barely use my data, because you NEVER know when an emergency call might happen, and if the person needs quick help due to the IGNORANCE of the "Now we want you complaining" Network, Sprint, will be in trouble.

Yes, I know the way to do it unnofficially, but I don't have that MSL code. I want an OFFICIAL firmware. And I don't CARE AT ALL if the data pauses and I have to restart. I'd rather answer the phone, then go back to TV, than miss any important calls.

Why you make things impossible Sprint??!?!?!??!??!?!?!? THINK OF THE COSTUMER. You guys have been plummeting on Costumers.

All I ask is for that simple update. I ant calls when watching TV, listening radio and browsing the web.

I bet everyone will agree!

What do you have to say Sprint!?

Tags (2)
15 REPLIES 15
Journeyman

Re: I don't know my MSL to unofficially do it...so here is my rant...HERE IT GOES SPRINT!!!!!!

Er..... there's ways of getting your MSL....

Patron

Re: I don't know my MSL to unofficially do it...so here is my rant...HERE IT GOES SPRINT!!!!!!

<blockquote><hr>c4400 wrote:<br>Er..... there's ways of getting your MSL....<hr></blockquote><p>I couldnt find it using BitPim Smiley Frustrated</p>

Journeyman

I totally agree with you NSpeed, but what sprint should r...

I totally agree with you NSpeed, but what sprint should really do is make that an optoin on the phone...i.e. Check box if you want phone calls to overide data sevices. But that would be to nice for sprint to do for us..eh? Hopefully we see a change in this next OTA update, but then again who knows

Journeyman

Re: I totally agree with you NSpeed, but what sprint should r...

This is a post on here somewhere and on sprintusers.com of a list of enhancements forum members would like to see. Instead of just saying this one feature will be the death of Sprint, why not make sure it is on the list?

Maybe I have been reading too many posts and doing research on my minor issues... but seems like most people on here dont even want to try and get the problem resolved or fixed. They would blow off steam. There should be a special forum for just ranting about the Instinct so that it does not clutter up searches and waiste people's time trying to find an ANSWER to their problem. That way people can exclude that forum from their searches and find answers more quickly. Tired of these dead end posts. Sorry.

Journeyman

Re: I totally agree with you NSpeed, but what sprint should r...

@ilovetechnology wrote:

This is a post on here somewhere and on sprintusers.com of a list of enhancements forum members would like to see. Instead of just saying this one feature will be the death of Sprint, why not make sure it is on the list?

Maybe I have been reading too many posts and doing research on my minor issues... but seems like most people on here dont even want to try and get the problem resolved or fixed. They would blow off steam. There should be a special forum for just ranting about the Instinct so that it does not clutter up searches and waiste people's time trying to find an ANSWER to their problem. That way people can exclude that forum from their searches and find answers more quickly. Tired of these dead end posts. Sorry.

I second that.

Patron

Call tech, tell them you installed a program on your computer that will help you with your contacts on the phone... or whatever else you want to tell them. Say the program is asking you for a 6 digit # that you have looked all over your phone and the manuels for it but have had no luck... they will give you the number no questions asked. Took me 30 seconds to get it once I got to talk to someone.

Journeyman

Yeah this is probably the only thing I'm really not "ok" with the fact that we won't get a call if we are on the web, tv, etc is just ridiculous this is a fix that should be and I hope is included in the up coming update.

As for the MSL you just have to call them and tell them you need to reprogram your phone and they'll tell you to enter ##xxxxxx# those 6 digits are your MSL code.

Journeyman

So once you get this MSL code, what exactley do you have...

So once you get this MSL code, what exactley do you have to do with it to ba able to get incoming calls over the data service...is it an app you gotta install or just backdoor the phone? Details would be apprecaited,...Thanks

Journeyman

I think I've typed this 3 times already now, but here goes again.

##DEBUGMENU#, Enter Current Code (MSL), Toggle DDTM, DDTM Off. Done.

That's it. Thank autoprime. Then enjoy.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: NSpeed....I just found a way to bypass getting your msl c...

i hope you can help me, i havemy MSL number, but what do i do next in order to be able to receive phone calls while watching TV or browsing the internet? This is a very important feature to me, please help! Thanks!

Journeyman

Re: NSpeed....I just found a way to bypass getting your msl c...

sorry i found the answer in a previous post, please disregard. Thank you for your help!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat