cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't know my MSL to unofficially do it...so here is my rant...HERE IT GOES SPRINT!!!!!!

Highlighted
Patron

I don't know my MSL to unofficially do it...so here is my rant...HERE IT GOES SPRINT!!!!!!

SPRINT, ENABLE MY PHONE TO ACCEPT CALLS WHILE WATCHING TV, LISTENING RADIO, AND BROWSING THE NET. This is a PHONE. I can barely use my data, because you NEVER know when an emergency call might happen, and if the person needs quick help due to the IGNORANCE of the "Now we want you complaining" Network, Sprint, will be in trouble.

Yes, I know the way to do it unnofficially, but I don't have that MSL code. I want an OFFICIAL firmware. And I don't CARE AT ALL if the data pauses and I have to restart. I'd rather answer the phone, then go back to TV, than miss any important calls.

Why you make things impossible Sprint??!?!?!??!??!?!?!? THINK OF THE COSTUMER. You guys have been plummeting on Costumers.

All I ask is for that simple update. I ant calls when watching TV, listening radio and browsing the web.

I bet everyone will agree!

What do you have to say Sprint!?

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Journeyman

Okay...New at this! What is the MSL everyone is talking about (what does it stand for). Also the DDTM? Is there another way of getting the MSL code besides downloading that program.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I set the DDTM to off and I am watching Sprint TV and when I call my phone voicemail immediately picks up still.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Okay sorry for the uneducated question, but when i go to the link to download CDMA I click on download demo, but it says click 'find" to find something to open it with. Basically i cant open this program. please help. File ends in "rar"

Message Edited by cardsfan01 on 07-24-2008 09:19 PM

Highlighted
Journeyman

nevermind i found it, thanks again for the tip!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat