cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I fixed the choppy TV problem.

Journeyman

Re: BS!!! These guys are telling me they wont give me my code...

Just tell them you cant place calls or anything at all. They will help you reprogram the phone. ##xxxxxx# that number is your MSL.

Taking candy from a baby.

Journeyman

LOL I saw that there!!!! I have Vista **bleep** it!!!!

LOL I saw that there!!!! I have Vista *bleep* it!!!!

Journeyman

Re: I fixed the choppy TV problem.

ok, I must be blind. I don't see anything area called multmedia either. Please direct me to it.

thanks...

Journeyman

If you dial ##3282# hit talk, and then the three lines do...

If you dial ##3282# hit talk, and then the three lines down. P.S. I DO NOT CONDON USING THAT PROGRAM TO GET YOUR MSL. YOU CAN REALLY SCREW UP YOUR PHONE DOING WHAT THAT POST SAID. IF YOU CAN"T GET YOUR MSL, WAIT FOR THE UPDATE LATER THIS MONTH.

Journeyman

Re: If you dial ##3282# hit talk, and then the three lines do...

well i stopped at the sprint store while out with my kid today and the girl there said she had no idea what i was talking about ( probably trying to protect me ) stopped back a few minutes later and talked the mgr that sold me the phone and at 1st he said the same thing ....

then i dialed up the 1st set of numbers to access it and he said oh alright here ya go but be careful cause ya can damage it

at 1st i tried going from 07 to 14 and it seemed to help and didnt seem to take that much longer to load at all .. bumped it to 20 and made it even better

the added load time on mine if it were an extra 2 seconds it would be a lot

thx for the tip kthejoker20

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was able to figure it out i guess but i really cannot t...

I was able to figure it out i guess but i really cannot tell the diffrence

Journeyman

Re: I fixed the choppy TV problem.

Yeah I tried this and there is maybe a little difference but not much at all. So hopefully with the update this month it will make it better.

Journeyman

remenber the tv will need time to load up there is also -...

remenber the tv will need time to load up there is also -a buffer time out i set this to never time out -that helped i call sprint on my cell phone and they gave me my unlocking code thank's kthejoker20

Journeyman

Re: remenber the tv will need time to load up there is also -...

This is what I did to improve my TV signal. It was very simple.

On the phone dial pad enter ##DATA# and hit the green button to dial
Multimedia
MMG
Change IPs to 0's
Change port to 0's

Be sure to copy down the original numbers in IP and port before you make the changes above. That way you can always revert to the original settings, if needed.

The hack above will disable the news videos, but your TV picture will improve noticeably.

Journeyman

i did what the guy above me did. ip's and port to all 0's and buffer to 20. tv is much better. ( still bad at times ) but ALOT better. also, he is correct, news videos wont work anymore.

Patron

@Egidio wrote:

This is what I did to improve my TV signal. It was very simple.

On the phone dial pad enter ##DATA# and hit the green button to dial
Multimedia
MMG
Change IPs to 0's
Change port to 0's

Be sure to copy down the original numbers in IP and port before you make the changes above. That way you can always revert to the original settings, if needed.

The hack above will disable the news videos, but your TV picture will improve noticeably.

I did write the original IP down, but I can't seem to find it, and I would like to be able to get my news videos back... any idea how to get the IP?

Journeyman

All Instincts share the same IP and port, it`s 068.028.031.020 and 0554.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat