cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got an iphone..

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: he didnt mention getting one???!lol well go get an ipod o...

On the other hand, the money you save with most of Sprint's plans compared to AT&T would easily cover several ipod touches... It would be annoying to have to carry two devices but it might really be the best way to deal with not liking the music player, problems subscribing to podcasts, or battery life issues when you run the media player all the time.

Journeyman

mossman needs a iphone!! that way he can quit being the b...

mossman needs a iphone!! that way he can quit being the blog teacher/supervisor/councilor. and might have some sort of life. its a blog not a grammar intellectual contest mossman!lol dont start typing in caps in your next response please!lol everyone including you got what i was saying and to who it was towards. so i dont need to be any more clear or tag my reply to a thread or whatever you want to call it.

Patron

Re: mossman needs a iphone!! that way he can quit being the b...

Um, I got the iPhone for $100...It is NOT activated. I just got it for the iPod, Apps, and the Wi-Fi (In Case im watching a movie on the laptop, while talking on my INstinct, and Messaging (Windows Live) on the iPhone).

I DO NOT plan to activate the iPhone, AT&T plans sucks anyways. I just could NOT let pass the $100 offer for the iPhone.

I downloaded already over 20 apps on the iPhone, and I am amazed how it runs Google Earth!

I'm still not jumping from Sprint, and I wont until they go out of business.

Don't worry, I still like my Instinct as a phone, but for Apps, the iPhone blows it out of the water!

P.S. With my INstinct, NO DROPPED CALLS! A friend of mine got an iphone 3G last week, and she is having issues with dropped calls!

Journeyman

I wish I could say the same about the reception, this is by far the worst phone I have ever had for reception. Most of the time I have under 2 bars of signal. The treo 700 I had blew the instinct out of the water for reception, I hardly ever lost a call with that phone, I lose a couple per week with the instinct. I am hoping that sprint picks up the omnia, I heard that they are definitely picking up the storm, ill will have to pay dearly for either one, but I need a phone that is reliable. The only thing I hope a new phone has that the instinct has is the nav, live search is nice when it works, but I could live with out them and I certainly wouldnt miss anything else.

Journeyman

$100 definitely aint bad for an iphone, i don't care if it's activated or not. The iphone is an ipod touch with slightly slower cpu and phone functions. Take out the phone functions and you've simply got a slightly slower ipod touch, but not by enough to notice a big difference.

Congrats on your new toy lol. I'll give you 110 for it!

Journeyman

There's an option I never considered... If I could find...

@NSpeed wrote:

Um, I got the iPhone for $100...It is NOT activated. I just got it for the iPod, Apps, and the Wi-Fi (In Case im watching a movie on the laptop, while talking on my INstinct, and Messaging (Windows Live) on the iPhone).

I DO NOT plan to activate the iPhone, AT&T plans sucks anyways. I just could NOT let pass the $100 offer for the iPhone.

I downloaded already over 20 apps on the iPhone, and I am amazed how it runs Google Earth!

I'm still not jumping from Sprint, and I wont until they go out of business.

Don't worry, I still like my Instinct as a phone, but for Apps, the iPhone blows it out of the water!

P.S. With my INstinct, NO DROPPED CALLS! A friend of mine got an iphone 3G last week, and she is having issues with dropped calls!

There's an option I never considered... If I could find an iPhone for that cheap, I'd probably do the same...

The one thing about the Instinct that I've had absolutely no problems with has been dropped calls... Actually, I've never had that problem with any phone for as long as I've been a Sprint customer.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat