cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have tried to start a email acct on my instinct - after following directions - wants existing emai

Journeyman

I have tried to start a email acct on my instinct - after following directions - wants existing emai

on all of the choices for email account - they all at the end of loggin on want existing accounts...... I followed the directions given in the booklet, then followed the phone directions. Very confused.

Tags (4)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: I have tried to start a email acct on my instinct - after following directions - wants existing

You will need to create a new email account on your pc if you haven't already and THEN set up your email to your phone. The Sprint Mobile Email App is designed to sync with your inbox and will send the emails to your phone as they arrive. It will even alert you when they are retrieved if you like.

Are you trying to create a new email account for the first time on your phone? That's not the purpose of the email application.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: I have tried to start a email acct on my instinct - after following directions - wants existing

On second thought, you could create a new email account from your phone by going to gmail.com, etc., but it would be a slow arduous process unless you're using Opera Mini or Bolt mobile browsers.

Journeyman

The Instinct only works with pre-exsisting email accounts. You cannot create a new email account with the application.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat